Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Hogwarts House
If I was placed into a house by the sorting hat, I would probably go into Slytherin. I don't know what really constitutes going into it, but I'm definitely not courageous enough to go into Gryffindor, intelligent enough for Ravenclaw, or whatever enough for Hufflepuff. To be honest I don't even know what characteristics a member of Hufflepuff has because I'm not exactly into Harry Potter. I'm not evil, but neither was Snape and he was in Slytherin so I don't really think evil is the reason people get into it. Maybe just a willingness to do supposedly evil things for the greater good? I don't even know if I'd be willing to do that. Maybe I'm just not cut out to go to a cool wizardry school. I don't even have a concrete example as to why I would go in here because I don't even know what it takes to be a part of it. This is probably just the house they would put me in, but it's not like I really have a preference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment